SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Associate provides general support services to enable the One Energy office to function.
The Associate role is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources necessary to facilitate organizational efficiency of the One Energy office. This role reports to the office of the General Manager; however, this individual will provide administrative support to multiple members of the One Energy team on a project-by-project basis.
This person must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. This individual will possess strong written and verbal communication skills; administrative and organizational skills; and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Associate must be creative and flexible, and should enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain office efficiency by implementing and maintaining effective office systems, layouts, and standard operating procedures.
Assistance to Executive Management
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks for One Energy managers including: arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provide project-related assistance to One Energy managers, including assistance with PowerPoint presentations, document formatting, binding, and other tasks as needed.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively; and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Reports to the office of the General Manager; provides assistance to One Energy managers on a project-by-project basis; no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
- Ability to work in a team, but be self-directed and self-driven
- Strong organizational and planning skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills under pressure and within a group
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Creativity and “out of the box” thinking required
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat; strong internet research skills