What Does it Mean to Be a Utility 2.0 Company?
The power grid is failing, utilities are failing, and customers deserve better. It’s time for Utility 2.0. But what does that mean?
A Utility 2.0 company:
- enables, operates in, and improves upon a decentralized power grid.
- provides a physical solution that operates on the power grid.
- embraces the sustainable development of their company and their products.
- is not entitled to monopolistic protections – of any kind.
- innovates to ensure the cost of delivered energy goes down over time.
WHAT’S ON THIS PAGE?